Bed bugs are creatures that survive by sucking the blood of human hosts. These creatures are a huge issue for homeowners because they can quickly infest your bed and furniture, thus damaging property and causing physical harm to humans in the form of bites.
Where Do Bed Bugs Come From?
Although it’s very difficult to know where exactly bed bugs enter and infest your property, there are a few common sources that are known to cause bedbug infestations. Read this informative article to fully understand where bed bugs come from.
How To Catch Bed Bugs?
Catching bed bugs is not easy and needs professional supervision since these pests have a very high tolerance level. Rentokil Pest Control Ireland is the leader in pest control that has helped keep homes and businesses safe from these creatures for the past 90+ years.
How Can Businesses Get Rid Of Bed Bugs?
For businesses, Rentokil offers Heat Treatment solutions that provide quick and effective results in getting rid of bedbugs. The heat treatment used for the sterilisation and/or devitalisation of both imported and exported goods without the use of toxic gases. It is an environmentally friendly solution that is safe and harmless to your goods and products.
- Dry Heat Treatment – This treatment is the most common use of oven treatment where personal effects are heat-treated to ensure there is no foreign product coming into Ireland to affect our flora and fauna.
- Moist Heat Treatment – This treatment option uses heat and moisture by adding 50% humidity. The moisture generated from the heat treatment penetrates the product and due to the temperature kills the pests.
How To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs In Your Home?
For homeowners, Rentokil recommends its Entotherm Heat Treatment which is a chemical-free method of pest control effective against pest insects such as bed bugs and cockroaches through the targeted application of heat. This revolutionary method of eliminating bedbugs has been awarded the Best Business Award for Best Innovation in the private sector.
The following are the benefits of Entotherm Heat Treatment for bedbugs:
- Minimal Business Disruption – A single, fast-acting treatment is effective against pest problems.
- Protects Your Business Reputation – As pest issues are solved quickly and effectively.
- Chemical-Free – Process allows treated areas to be re-used directly after, with no residual side effects.
- Versatile – With the option to treat multiple areas simultaneously.
- Saves on The Cost – Of disposing items that cannot be chemically treated e.g. mattresses, furnishings.
- Reduces – Pesticides use.
To know more about Rentokil can help your home and business get rid of bedbugs, get in touch with our experts now for advice, free call out and free quote.