*According to the changes in national rules, permanent toxic bating is no longer permitted as a routine rodent pest management practice
*Long Term Baiting is now the exception rather than the norm, permitted ONLY using specific products in special situations where all other alternatives have been evaluated by a registered qualified Pest Control Professional.
How Does It Affect Your Business?
The changes in legislation will definitely have an impact on your business and its pest control practices. Your business would require to find appropriate alternatives to traditional baiting methods which abide by the new legislation. Traditional use of rodenticides would require special permission with regular follow-ups to access the situations, this may cause a delay in pest management and disrupt regular business activities. This may also increase the administrative costs your business will have to incur if it keeps using the traditional methods.
Rentokil Non-Toxic Digital Pest Control
Rentokil Pest Control has always laid emphasis on the industries responsibility to continue evaluating and testing non-toxic methods through research and technological innovation. Designed specifically to protect your business and its customers Rentokil has taken the ‘age-old’ pest problems experienced by businesses ranging from F&B processing, pharmaceuticals, healthcare to hospitality, retail and office environment. By combining cutting-edge technology with real-time data analytics we have pioneered Non-Toxic Digital Pest Control Solutions to ensure that your business stays ahead of Pests in today’s modern environment, helping your business be a part of the future.
PestConnect – Digital Pest Control Solutions
PestConnect offers your business complete internal and external Non-Toxic Digital Pest Control Solutions. This innovative Digital Pest Management system is the future of pest control and it provides your business with 24/7 monitoring, real-time data and rapid response which leads to the effective elimination of rodent pests. This Connect(Sensing) technology comprises of the following PestConnnect portfolio of devices.
- RADAR Connect is a part of our award-winning Digital 24/7 PestConnect system. Designed for businesses with a zero-tolerance for rodents on their property, RADAR offers continuous monitoring via myRentokil portal and implements discreet non-toxic elimination and containment of mice.
- AutoGate utilizes patented technology to intelligently monitor the access of rodenticide for external baiting. This is a technologically innovative solution to permanent external baiting that abides by the legal framework (Under Biocidal Regulations) while simultaneously delivering immediate, targeted protection against rodents infestations before they penetrate your business premises.
- Rat Riddance Connect is Rentokil’s innovative and rigorously tested snap trap which is designed specifically to meet the non-toxic needs of businesses that need protection from rats. With its advanced digital technology, Rat Riddance Connect sends an immediate message once the rat is captured, ensuring a swift response from Rentokil technicians, with all service visit visible through myRentokil.
Benefits Of PestConnect
- 24/7 protection and proactive monitoring against rodents.
- Non-Toxic sustainable pest management solutions for your business.
- Provides environmental protection by eliminating toxic methods.
- Effective and immediate treatment to control and minimize rodent impact on your business.
- Quick response from the highly skilled technicians to identify sources of infestation and recommend preventive measures.
- Simple and accessible online reporting via myRentokil- providing you with crucial insights at your fingerprints for analysis and auditing.
- PestConnect data offers additional assurance to third-party auditors of audit compliance.
- Ease of automated reporting in compliance with ever-evolving pest management regulations.
If you want to know more about what Rentokil Non-Toxic Digital Pest Control can do for your business then get in touch with our experts now.
Leave a Reply