Premises like pubs, restaurants, hospitals, offices, warehouses and other buildings that store food and water need to make sure they have the highest standards of hygiene – and that means being ant-free
Did you know that an ant infestation can affect your business in many costly ways? This video will show you the impact of ant infestation on different business sectors.
Steps to Take For Effective Ant Control
Our Technicians understand the habits of different types of ant and can offer discreet and targeted ant control. It goes without saying that all our treatments are safe for your staff and customers.
Give us a call and we’ll set the following plan in motion:
- Our Surveyor will arrange a convenient time with you for a free inspection inside and outside your premises.
- The Surveyor will recommend a treatment plan based on your infestation and on your particular business sector – and give you a cost to put the plan into action.
- Once you’ve approved the price, the Surveyor will arrange times for a Technician to visit. You may need several visits depending on the ant control treatment we use.
- On the first visit, the Technician will run through the treatment process before the work begins.
- We can also set up regular ant control inspections for you so the problem doesn’t come back.
Do you think you have an ant problem? Contact us today for immediate assistance and expert advice from a local Rentokil Expert