Wasp Nest Service - Terms and Conditions
What is and isn't included?
- We will come to your home by the close of the next working day, or at a time convenient for you.
- A fully qualified technician will survey your property to decide how best to treat the nest.
- In most instances he will apply a powder-based insecticide directly to the nest. All our technicians are fully equipped to allow them to reach out of the way places.
- The technician will need to be on site for approximately 30 - 45 minutes.
- Most of the wasps will die within 24 hours of the application, most of them within the nest. Some scouts may return to the nest over the next few days which is normal and they will naturally die off.
- The treatment is guaranteed to work. If it doesn’t we will return to repeat the treatment until it does work. This relates only to the nest we are called out to treat.
- Our online quotes are only available for premises with a single wasps nest. If you have more than one nest, please call us.
- We will have to charge a call out fee of €40 if you are not there when our technician arrives. He will wait for up to 5 minutes before leaving. If you know you will be late, or want to postpone the appointment, please call our Service Centre on 1890 300 400.
- We cannot remove the nest – if you want this done please call to discuss your requirements.
- We cannot work at heights above 2.5 mts / 8 ft without a risk assessment. Please call us to discuss your situation if you think this might be the case.
- We cannot treat for bees in the same way we do for wasps. Please call us to discuss your bee problem so we can offer an alternative solution.
Why use us?
- Peace of mind that the job will be done right first time.
- The threat of attack from wasps is dealt with immediately.
- No need to wait – we have over 100 technicians in Ireland so we can get to you by the close of the next working day, or sooner in some cases.
- Your family and pets will be 100% safe – our products are applied by experts to ensure they only come into contact with the wasps.
- We guarantee that the service will get rid of the wasp problem from the treated nest. If the problem persists we will come back and repeat the treatment free of charge.
Some small print.
- There are some instances when the situation of the nest will make it harder to deal with. In these cases, we will discuss with you where the nest is and then advise the best course of action. If your nest meets any or all of the criteria below, please call us as we can not provide a quote online.
- The nest is located more than 5 metres / 16 feet above the ground.
- It is in a loft space where there are no crawl boards or fixed ladder access.
- Where access is limited by position of the nest (e.g. the access is above a conservatory).
- Our ability to treat the wasp nest and the price we charge for doing so are defined by the information you provide at the point of booking. If the situation is different when our technician arrives we reserve the right to change the price.
- If you have more than one wasp nest, or would like us to treat garden ants at the same time please call us.