If you know you have a problem with flies in your home, there are ways you can get rid of them quickly.
- You could choose to make some practical, cost-free changes around your home to deter flies. This may be as simple as doing some thorough house cleaning.
- Another option involves the use of low-cost DIY fly products, which may sometimes require time to install but could further help your efforts at fly control.
- Alternatively, you could rely on professional fly control from a qualified pest control company to guarantee a long-term solution to your problem.
Our service includes the elimination of adult flies and the removal of any breeding site, which could create more problems in the future.
- We offer a FREE survey of your home or business to identify your specific problem.
- Correct identification of fly species.
- All our technicians are externally validated to guarantee expertise in the field of fly control.
- Our targeted treatments can be tailored to your specific needs.
- We have a range of effective fly control products, including electric fly killers.
- We provide expert advice on how to prevent future fly infestations.
Call us to discuss how to get rid of flies quickly and efficiently.
During a fly’s lifetime (around 30 days), a female will lay between 400-600 eggs.
Based on this fact, it is easy to see how a small problem can quickly turn into a large infestation if you do nothing to control flies.
Once a problem has been identified, there are simple ways you can get rid of flies and reduce their numbers on your property.