Nobody likes to be surrounded by flies at work. It can be very concerning for both your staff and your customers. It’s not just that flies are annoying, but they can also spread nasty diseases, contaminate foodstuffs and even bite people. Obviously this can have serious consequences for your business, as it gives a poor impression to customers and employees.
Fortunately, we can help you can remove problems with three quick steps, giving you effective fly control in your business.
- Call us and we guarantee to get back to you quickly to arrange an appointment.
- A specialist Surveyor will visit your business and put together a tailored solution, free of charge.
- Our Technicians will discreetly put the plan into action as soon as you give the go-ahead – taking the appropriate action to make sure the flies are gone for good.
FACT: Common House Flies, Blow Flies, Cluster Flies and Mosquitoes cause most of the fly problems in Ireland. We have specific methods to control each type.
If you run a bar, restaurant, food processing plant or any other business that handles or serves food, then flies can be a particular nightmare. You’ll need to have effective fly control in your food preparation and storage areas otherwise the flies could spread diseases and contaminate food.
Not only would this be bad for your reputation, but it could also lead to loss of earnings – you might be shut down if you don’t comply with legislation. It could really help to get advice from us.
- With many years’ experience, we’re the Food Industry experts in fly control
- We’re up to date with current food safety and hygiene requirements in Food Processing, Food Retail and Restaurants and Bars.
Check out your obligations on our food legislation page.
Many years of training and experience give our experts an insight into the specific fly control issues of a wide range of different industries. Whichever sector you work in, there are several measures we can take to minimise damage to your business.
- Identify the type of fly that’s causing the problem, so we can adopt the most effective fly control
- Remove the flies’ breeding environment, to stop them coming back
- Use small fly control measures such as fly screens
- Put up light traps or electric fly killers as an ongoing solution
- Make sure the flies are gone for good by arranging follow up visits from our technicians
Need a professional solution for your business? Our experts can advise on the best fly treatments for your business