Wasps and Bees
Bee & Wasp Control
- Live or dead wasps and bees.
- Wasp nests — under the eaves, in lofts, in bushes or trees.
- Noise — constant buzzing or humming.
Untreated infestations can cause:
- Contamination of foodstuffs.
- Threat of stings — some particularly susceptible individuals can even be killed by wasp stings.
- Alarm — customers become uncomfortable and leave your premises.
- Economic — damage to goodwill, reputation, custom and income.
- Staff — fear can lead to staff absence and difficulties hiring.
Steps To Take
- Call Rentokil Pest Control on 1890 555 222 for expert pest control, including wasp nest removal.
- Try insect proofing your premises with insect screens and doors.
- Get Luminos Fly Killer units to use against wasps and bees.
- Get a wasp trap, such as Waspin pots.
- Follow our good housekeeping recommendations.