Rat Control & Mouse Control
Pest Control for Your Business
Rentokil provides effective rat control and mouse control to all businesses. We also provide measures to prevent future mouse and rat problems. The risk to your business of a mouse or rat problem can be very high and damaging to your reputation.
Call Rentokil Pest Control on 1890 555 222 for rat control and mouse control services. For more information about the risks of mice and rats on your premises, please read below.
- Rat droppings (sausage shaped approx. 1 -2 cm long) or Mouse droppings (thin, spindle shaped approx. 5mm long).
- Smears - grease marks from the rodents body as they repeatedly brush up against objects.
- Damaged stock and damage to the fabric of premises.
- Nesting material — shredded insulation, cardboard, plastics etc.
If you have spotted any of the above signs, you may need the services of a professional pest controller.
- Health risks - rodents are known to spread infections such as Salmonella, Hantavirus and Weil's disease.
- Damage to stock and buildings - rodents sharp teeth can gnaw through cables, plastic, wooden doors and even mild steel.
- Contamination of foodstuffs and goods - on the rodents underside, wet fur soaked in urine can transmit diseases to work surfaces, table tops or anywhere the rodent has climbed.
Mouse facts and the damage they can do to your business
- Damage — to goods, foodstuffs and your health and hygiene reputation. Any Pest Control issues will have a negative effect on your Scores on the Doors food hygiene rating.
- Alarm — immediate loss of customer and employee trust.
- Cost — can be considerable. Temporary business closure may be necessary.
- Legal — failure to comply with legislation.
Immediate Steps to Take