Commercial Pest Control
- Live or dead insects, often around windows.
- Damage to clothing, carpets or other fabrics.
- Birds—many textile pests originate in birds' nests and may be carried by birds.
Untreated infestations can cause:
- Damage to historic artefacts.
- Damage to clothing, carpets, upholstered furniture.
- Contamination of foodstuffs and fabric–based goods.
- Loss of goods and foodstuffs.
- Damage to goodwill, reputation, custom and income.
- Irreparable damage to historic and irreplaceable artefacts, tapestries, etc.
Steps To Take