Cockroaches can pose a real threat to your business through their potential to spread disease and contaminate foodstuffs. For industries, such as pubs, bars and restaurants, the risks can be very high.
Rentokil Ireland will customise the most appropriate solution to treat your existing cockroach problem and prevent these pests from returning.
Eliminate your cockroach infestation - call Rentokil Ireland on 1890 555 222 for a FREE site survey of your business premises.
Cockroach Control for Your Business
Learn more below about the risks of a cockroach infestation in your business and the steps to take to ensure the correct method of cockroach control is used.
Cockroach Danger Signs
There are a number of signs, which could indicate the presence of cockroaches on your premises, including
- Droppings and smear marks
- Live cockroaches
- Dead cockroaches, egg cases, cast skins
Potential Harm from Cockroaches
Cockroaches can pose health risks to some people and cause a great deal of damage:
- Spread diseases - such as the salmonella, dysentery, gastroenteritis
- Contaminate foodstuffs
- Damage goods, leather, books, pictures — cockroaches will eat almost anything
- Cause allergic reactions – asthma sufferers are at particular risk from the presence of cockroaches and their feaces
Business Risks from Cockroach Problems
- Damaged business reputation — the very sight of a cockroach could lead to immediate loss of customers and employee trust
- Damaged property — cockroaches will chew not just foodstuffs but other materials like paper and leather
- Financial loss — can be considerable and temporary closure may be necessary until the cockroach problem is under control
Steps to Take for Cockroach Control
- Call Rentokil Pest Control Ireland on 1890 555 222 for cockroach control
- Arrange a FREE Site Survey for cockroaches on your premises
- Organise the use of appropriate insecticides such as non-toxic RID (Rentokil Insect Dust)
- Arrange regular night inspections by Qualified Technicians — cockroaches are nocturnal
- Organise regular cockroach control monitoring using Insect Monitor Units