Bird control is essential if you want to keep your building free of pest birds. Rentokil Pest Control Ireland offers a range of bird proofing services, to help keep birds away from your property, helping to reduce your maintenance and cleaning costs.
Contact Rentokil Ireland on 1890 555 222 and arrange for a FREE site survey by a bird control specialist.
Rentokil also provides a droppings removal service, to clean up the mess created by birds already in residence. The area is first disinfected by fully trained and equipped technicians and then treated for secondary insect and microbial pests with suitable biocides.
Bird Control for Your Business
Learn more below about the damage pest birds can cause to your business site and the importance of correct bird control.
- Live birds and bird cries - if you regularly hear bird cries, mostly from young chicks, it may mean birds are roosting on your property.
- Nesting materials – if you notice nesting materials, typically twigs, it could mean they have built a nest on your property. They often roost on window ledges and roofs, or even in loft spaces, if they have gained entry from a roof top.
- Damaged stock - from bird droppings.
- Bird droppings - if you notice a concentration of bird droppings on your premises, it could indicate birds roosting on your property.
Potential Harm from Birds
Pest birds on the premises can pose serious health risks to both your customers and work colleagues:
- Spread diseases such as Ornithosis and Salmonella.
- Deface buildings with their droppings and foul entryways.
- Damage cars with their acidic droppings.
- Encourage secondary insect infestation of their nests, by flies, mites or beetles.
- Represent a danger to any aircraft taking off or landing nearby.
Why Your Business Needs Bird Control
Apart from the obvious mess that pest birds can cause to property, the longer term effects to your business can be very serious:
- Pollution — from bird droppings and bird noise.
- Financial loss — due to high building maintenance and cleaning costs, including loss of damaged goods.
- Damaged reputation — customers may decide not to do business with you and your employees may become demoralised, if they do not see management taking proactive steps to solve the bird problem on site.
Steps To Take for Bird Control
- Call Rentokil Pest Control on 1890 555 222 for professional bird control.
- Arrange a FREE site survey with Rentokil.
- Employ the use of Wire Deterrent, Bird Netting or Bird Point Systems.
- Arrange the removal and deterrent of birds by authorised and ethical means.
- Schedule regular visits by a bird control company to minimise future problems.
- Arrange for a bird droppings removal service with Rentokil.
Bird Control brochure (pdf) - please download for further information.